Artistic Creative Direction
Moon Coin Productions has been artistically creating and producing high end productions and events since 2003. We have a vast amount of experience in working with global corporate entities, high-profile public events & festivals, media and the education sector. We offer our artistic and creative skills with unique vision; providing leadership and maintaining a climate of trust, integrity and cooperation with all of our clients. With strong programming experience for corporate events and a great knowledge of how to run a tight and engaging production flow, we are committed to excellence with every project that we are a part of creating. From small customized shows for private parties or full blown festival programs we are experienced in building production models that will achieve and deliver the desired outcomes for our valued clients.
- Generating strong & creative concepts and leading your team in the process of concept creation.
- Creating & writing a ‘seamless’ flow that reflects our client’s vision for the production or event.
- Logistical Coordination and implementation of all creative and artistic elements of the production or event.
- Production & Design - Over-seeing & coordinating all technical production, staging, sound and lighting needs with the Production companies and venues.
- Over-seeing all of the ‘Show’ departments’ including Scripts, Music, Production, Set Design, Choreography & Costumes.
- Team Communication, Leadership and Quality control. Working closely with Strategic Planners, Associate Creative Director, Technical Director, and other team members to ensure a successful event or production
- Reviewing quotes and assisting in the negotiating of production budgets & contracts.
- Assist in marketing concepts and planning